- Equal Opportunities
- Flat Hierarchies
- Innovative Spirit
- Flexible Working Hours
- Attractive Benefits
- Training Opportunities
- Special Company and Team Events
- Free Drinks, Fruit, and Snacks
You strive for employee development?
Then this is what you are looking for!
IF this is your profile …
- You are a student of Business Administration, Business Psychology, or a similar field with a focus on Human Resources
- Ideally, you already have some practical experience in HR
- Communication, empathy, focus on service, and discretion are your strengths
- You are keen on diversified tasks and enjoy taking responsibility
- You have sound knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
- You have sound knowledge of MS Office
… THEN this is your job!
- As an all-rounder, you are part of the multifaceted daily business of our HR team
- You help creating and publishing job ads and help with the job applicant management
- You support the onboarding of new employees
- You are responsible for the preparation and follow-up of in-house education
- You support us with all organizational and administrative tasks
- You are part of projects concerning the advancement of HR