Quality Assurance Specialist (M/F/D)
New Grad | Professional
- Equal Opportunities
- Flat Hierarchies
- Innovative Spirit
- Flexible Working Hours
- Attractive Benefits
- Training Opportunities such as Tech and Software Developer Conferences
- Special Company and Team Events
- Free Drinks, Fruit, and Snacks
Good quality is your main focus?
Then this is what you are looking for!
IF this is your profile …
- You completed a vocational training or have a degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, or a similar field
- You already gained (some) practical experience in software testing / quality assurance, ideally in an SAP environment
- You are well versed in Microsoft Windows operating systems, Microsoft Windows servers, bug tracking systems and Microsoft Office
- Ideally, you have some knowledge in Java or C++ programming
- You have sound knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- You are capable of analyzing new topics and complex correlations independently and providing them in a comprehensive manner
… THEN this is your job!
- You ensure the high-quality standards of our software-based products
- You create test plans and test plan concepts in all development phases
- You analyze and carry out test plan concepts
- You evaluate the results of (non-)functional tests and are responsible for error documentation