- Equal Opportunities
- Flat Hierarchies
- Innovative Spirit
- Flexible Working Hours
- Attractive Benefits
- Training Opportunities
- Special Company and Team Events
- Free Drinks, Fruit, and Snacks
Are you a talented organizer? Also on the job?
Then this is what you are looking for!
IF this is your profile …
- You finished a vocational training or have a degree in Business Administration, Business Information Systems, Business Administration and Engineering, or a similar field
- You have practical experience in project management, ideally in IT
- Your organizational talent allows you to keep a level head in a very dynamic and complex project environment
- Apart from your professional expertise, you have people skills. You are empathetic, listen actively and closely examine our customer’s expectations and requirements
- You are well versed in Microsoft Office
- You have sound knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- You are excited about occasional, sometimes international, business trips
… THEN this is your job!
- You support our project managers in exciting software projects of our national and international customers
- Your varied tasks include creation of quotations, project planning, project controlling and reporting, communication with the project team as well as the project documentation
- You are also responsible for all organizational and administrative tasks to support the project team. This includes the organization, preparation and follow-up of customer appointments, or the creation of presentations