New Grad | Professional
Software Development | Quality Assurance
- Equal Opportunities
- Flat Hierarchies
- Innovative Spirit
- Flexible Working Hours
- Attractive Benefits
- Training Opportunities such as Tech and Software Developer Conferences
- Special Company and Team Events
- Free Drinks, Fruit, and Snacks
Are you up for developing? Your coding skills and yourself?
Then this is what you are looking for!
IF this is your profile …
- You have experience in the field of Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Mechatronics
- You have already gained practical experience, ideally within the SAP PLM or CAD environment
- You are familiar with methods and techniques of software engineering such as object-oriented analysis and design, software design patterns, Clean Code and test-driven and agile development
- You have sound knowledge of Java
- You ideally have experience developing GUI and with modular frameworks such as OSGi
- You ideally have experience with Version Management systems, Build Management Systems, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery
- You have sound knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- You are structured, act purposefully, and are persistent when problem-solving
… THEN this is your job!
- You create and develop innovative solutions in Java, Swing, and OSGi for our SAP integration platform
- You contribute to the development and the optimization of existing system functionalities and to the creation of technical documentation